In accordance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection and with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guaranteeing digital rights, NetOn Power S.L.U. provides users with the following information regarding the cookies it uses on its websites.
Identity: NetOn Power S.L.U. (“NetOn” or the “Controller”)
TAX ID: B-06835987
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by the web browser of a user accessing the website (“User”) on its hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a User accesses on a particular web page in order to simplify subsequent interactions by the same User on that web site or to use the information to facilitate the User’s transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a User to go from one web page to another and conduct commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalised.
If you want more information about how they work, we recommend you visit: www.allaboutcookies.org/ and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies, depending on who sets them, may be:
1. Own: these are those enabled by the owner of the website that the User visits, sending them from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which it provides the services requested by the user; or,
2. Third-party cookies: these are enabled by other service providers with whom the owner of the website that the user visits has contracted the provision of certain services; they are distinguished because they are sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated, cookies can be:
1. Session cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
2. Persistent: those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies, depending on their purpose, may be
Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
These cookies allow the user to specify or customise some features of the general options of the website, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals to create browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of the users of the same in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would be used to control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most popular product, etc.
Advertising cookies / advertising cookies
Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to the term:
Session cookies: session cookies are those that last for the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored in the user’s terminal for a longer period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
This acceptance may be revoked by means of the content and privacy configuration options available in the browser.
The Proprietor recommends Users to consult their browser’s help or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
– Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
If the User wishes to ask any questions about the Website’s Cookies Policy, or to revoke the consent previously given, he/she can contact the Owner by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Cookies Policy” in the subject line.
Technical cookies can be implanted in the user’s terminal without the need to give any consent, whereas analytical, advertising and tracking cookies require the user’s consent.
What cookies do we use and how can you revoke your consent to the use of these cookies?
Additionally, you can access some educational videos published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency which explain, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of the most common browsers, social networks and mobile operating systems, under: Videos AEPD (link to the one that leads: https://www.youtube.com/user/desdelaAEPD).